Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Bamboo Cosmetics!

Hey y'all! Today I'm here to gush over the amazing Bamboo Cosmetics! They sent me their lash and brow treatment, and I just cannot keep it to myself. First off, I want to tell you a little more about Bamboo.


  • All products are completely ALL NATURAL
  •  Bamboo Extract is known as the richest known source of natural silica (essential for hair growth and loss prevention!)
  • Everything is 100% Vegan (No animal products)
  • Lash- gradually darkens and adds strength to your lashes!
  • Brow- gradually darkens brows and tints new growth to make brows seem thicker!
  • No parabens, propylene glycol, sodium, prostagladins, or gluten.
  • It actually works, unlike most products you hear of!
  • Expect big results within 4-6 weeks. (You'll start to notice change within the first couple days)
  • No chemicals
  • No eye or skin irritation
  • Double applicators for increased coverage
  • FREE SHIPPING
Directions for use: Apply to CLEAN, DRY skin. (REMOVE ALL MAKEUP
Apply twice daily

Bamboo Lash
I started using the bamboo lash about, maybe 2 weeks ago. I can honestly say that I can see a difference in the length and color of my lashes. I don't have to apply as many coats of mascara as I used to. Also, I have VERY sensitive skin, and I've noticed that this does not irritate my skin at all. (Although I still recommend using a moisturizer after every use, just in case.) I can't wait to see my results at the 4 and 6 week marks. 
Another thing that gets me is that they're all natural. That word gets is usually a deal breaker for me. Just the thought of putting chemicals on the most sensitive skin on my body, makes my skin crawl. I love my face, it deserves to have good things on it. 

Bamboo Brow
Okay, so honestly I was really skeptical about this. I like my eyebrows, but they are really hard to deal with. I don't know about you, but I hate plucking and waxing my eyebrows. I was NOT for using something that could possibly increase the amount of plucking I have to do. I reluctantly applied it a couple of times, and I have noticed a definite change. They are darker (so I don't have to fill in as much), they are thicker, and I think I actually have to pluck LESS. The double applicators is something I really like about these products. At night when I'm super tired, and have to force myself to wash my face, there's not a big mess to deal with. You just comb it through your brows and there you go! 

To purchase your own bamboo products, or too read more testimonials, click here . Go check them out! You won't regret it! 

Hey y'all! I hope you liked today's review! There's so many more exciting things coming, so follow me on Twitter @BlessYourHeartB to keep up with all my updates! Also, if you have any questions, ideas, tips, recipes, ect make sure to email me @ blessyourheartblog6@gmail.com! I will give credit to you in the post. Spread the word! Have a ridiculously blessed day! -Lexie(:

No comments:

Post a Comment