Tuesday, August 6, 2013

All About the Lashes!

Hey guys! Today's beauty buzz is all about the lashes! I've got two tips/tricks for you.

1. Colorful Lashes! Okay so I don't know about you guys, but I've tried every colored mascara I could find, and none of them looked good. At all. I apply several coats of it, and it's barely noticeable. Well, I learned about this little trick from a girlfriend. Color your lashes with LIQUID LINER! That's right, liquid eye liner.

2. Okay, now that we've covered the top lashes, let's focus on the bottom ones. I never really focus on my bottom lashes too often. They never stand out or get noticed. Well, that's about to change for me! To get fuller, more noticeable, bottom lashes all you need is: *mascara of your choice (I prefer Rimmel Sexy Curves or any Maybelline mascara) *eyeliner brush (If you don't have an eye liner brush that's okay. You can use a lip brush..just make sure to clean it good!) 


Hope y'all enjoyed today's beauty buzz! Comment, Comment, Comment! I LOVE feedback! Follow me on Twitter @BlessYourHeartB to keep up with all my updates! (There's some awesome reviews coming y'alls way!) Also, feel free to E-mail me any questions, advice, tips, recipes, DIYs, ect. I'll mention you in the post! blessyourheartblog6@Gmail.com
Have a ridiculously blessed day everyone! -Lexie(:

No comments:

Post a Comment