Monday, April 22, 2013

My Adventure!

Traveling! Today I got back from a two week road trip vacation.  I was headed to Utah to visit my lovely sister and her kiddos. Let me tell you, it was BEAUTIFUL! Although the lack of sweet tea was kind of depressing. After Utah, we decided to head to Las Vegas! I thought I knew what to expect (I'd never been before), but boy was I wrong! I really underestimated the amount of noise and how much some places would smell of vomit. It was a beautiful sight, but not such a beautiful smell.. When we left Vegas, we headed to Arizona to see the Grand Canyon. Next to seeing my beautiful family, the Grand Canyon was my favorite part. The view was just absolutely gorgeous! It's amazing what beauty our world holds! 
Needless to say, I did feel like I was on some kind of adventure! Although, I did have a wonderful time, I am so glad to finally be home! Nothing compares to the south (:


No comments:

Post a Comment